As grant writing professionals, we go through databases, websites, funder tax returns, annual reports of similar nonprofits and more to achieve an all-encompassing grasp of each organization.
By evaluating each of our clients and how they’re seen in relation to their competitors and the market in general, GrantLinkX assesses the organization’s current brand state. By collecting and analyzing each programs effectiveness and efficiencies we garner a unique understanding of how the Brand operates. GrantLinkX will then collaborate with your organization and lend suggestions to improve funding implementation.
- Program assessment
- Perform analysis
By comparing current situation of the organization to the desired way in which organization conducts business. This will help identify the need, purpose and aims of the program.
- Assessment of program message and brand image
- Goals and objectives of the organization
- Target audience, delivering of service, and how that service is sustained
- Current program implementation and procedures
- Program’s past achievement assessment
- Identify causes of performance problems
- Identify specific problem areas which need to be addressed.
- Identify possible solutions and growth opportunities
- Compare the results of suggestions if it were to be implemented
- Evaluation cost to benefit analysis
Assess cost/benefit ratio
Cost-benefit analysis measures the efficiency of a program. Outline the benefits and cost of the program for comparison.
GrantLinkX provides thorough analyses of our clients and strive to create value to any organization which seeks funding in order for them to achieve their goals.