Fundraising & Event Planning
We are a strong proponent of utilizing fundraising and planning events to increase market visibility, and secure funding for an organization. GrantLinkX’s concerted effort to maximize event potential by:
- Studying the brand
- Identifying the target audience
- Devising the event concept
- Coordinating the technical aspects before actually launching the event
By featuring activities for an event such as:
- Formal parties
- Notable entertainment
- Silent & Live Auction
We encourage party participation and charitable giving. Events importantly provide member supporters and vendors an opportunity to show their patronage of the organization.
Events can also be centered around product fundraising, where individual items large and small are sold to generate funds for the organization.
GrantLinkX takes care of:
- Site selection
- Acquiring necessary permits
- Coordinating transportation and parking
- Arranging for speakers or entertainers
- Arranging décor
- Schedule catering
- Managing Silent Auction
- Acquiring In-kind Donations
- Client service
- Coordinating with third party vendors for timely execution
GrantLinkX overlays demographic information and other market segmentation data in order to more precisely communicate with our targeted audience. It is always important to thank donors by demonstrating the impact of their donations in a fashion that will cultivate future giving to the organization.